Friday, January 31, 2003

Gad. So what’s the plan?
Hasso. When I set the exterior alarm off, a security car will come to check it out. It takes about fifteen minutes in light traffic and up to half an hour in heavy traffic. Pay attention to congestion. We go pending traffic.
Gad. Thirty minutes? What kind of security company is this?
Hasso. It’s one of those companies that only provide a false sense of security. You pay for sensors, an alarm, and a sign saying that you have a security system. They’re like insurance companies. They take your money and hope you never have an alarm.
Gad. So, what happens when the security car comes?
Hasso. There’s only going to be one guard that will come. We’ll just wait for him. He’ll only see me when he comes. You’ll be out of the way. He’ll see how small I am, and won’t be threatened. If he saw you, he might have other thoughts.
Gad. That’s true.
Hasso. Before he asks me what I’m doing there, I’ll explain to him how embarrassed I am to set off the alarm, that I was just waiting for a friend who works here, but I was just checking to see if she was inside the office, to surprise her. Anyways, he’s going to open the office to check the alarm and the rest of the office. This is when you come in.
Gad. Okay.
Hasso. The lock to one of the office doors is located on the bottom of the door as well as on the handle. I’ll be conversing with him about his job when you surprise and knock him out while he’s on his knees.
Gad. Then we’re in.
Hasso. But we’ve got to use his car as a blockade on the street. It’ll give us more time to get out.
Gad. Can I do that?
Hasso. Sorry, you need to move the cases into the van. I’ll move the security car.
Gad. So the cases go in the van, and that’s that?
Hasso. That’s that.
Gad. To heavy traffic.
Hasso. Heavy traffic.
End. To Heavy Traffic