Thursday, January 16, 2003

Uors. Hello.
Rosalinda. Hello.
Uors. I’m a friend of Krumm’s
Rosalinda. Hello.
Uors. He told me that you have an extra train ticket to go to Bhopal.
Rosalinda. I do.
Uors. Is it possible for you to donate the ticket? To me?
Rosalinda. Donate? I think a trade would be better. Why do you want to go to Bhopal? The land is poison there.
Uors. There is a woman who needs reading glasses. I want to give her a pair.
Rosalinda. A philanthropist, however I am not. For a ticket to Bhopal in order to give a woman reading glasses, you must get me a ticket to a Broadway show in New York City.
Uors. I can do this, only if I will be able to accompany you to the Broadway show.
Rosalinda. You will accompany to the Broadway show only if you buy me dinner at Elaine’s.
Uors. Deal. Let’s shake on it.
Rosalinda. I must warn you. I cannot carry interesting conversations and I am thirty-nine years old.
Uors. That’s fine. I’ve always been bad with math.
End. Glasses for Elaine’s