Sunday, January 05, 2003

Jiri. Are you okay?
Suna. No. I’m not okay.
Jiri. So what happened?
Suna. I came to visit Goten, but he wasn’t home, so I decided to surprise him and wait for him in his apartment.
Jiri. You have a key to his apartment?
Suna. It’s a spare key.
Jiri. He hasn’t come yet?
Suna. I think he’s already here.
Jiri. What? What do you mean?
Suna. Look at this.
Jiri. Invisible pills? Where did you find these?
Suna. They were in the kitchen. I found them when I made myself some tea. That’s not all I found.
Jiri. What else?
Suna. Go to the kitchen counter.
Jiri. Oh my ... There are like fifty bottles of sleeping pills here.
Suna. I think they’re all from different drug stores and grocery stores.
Jiri. Do you mean?
Suna. I think he’s somewhere in here.
Jiri. Did you try to look?
Suna. Goten’s been telling me that he wanted to disappear.
End. Fade Away