Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Aurore. I’ve decided to learn how to cross country ski.
Marin. Really? Are you going to learn how to shoot a rifle as well?
Aurore. What? Why?
Marin. Isn’t that what they do? Cross-country ski to a point and shoot some target, then ski some more?
Aurore. You mean in the Olympics?
Marin. Yeah.
Aurore. That would be cool. I could go hunting. Shoot bunnies and have some stew.
Marin. Bunnies?
Aurore. Yeah, bunnies.
Marin. I would think if you were hunting bunnies, you would call them rabbits.
Aurore. Aren’t they called snow bunnies?
Marin. I think that’s what you call girls who are into skiing.
Aurore. So I would be a snow bunnie?
Marin. Yes, I suppose you would be.
Aurore. Whatever, I’m going to shoot some snow bunnies, and ski off while laughing in the forest. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
Marin. It’s the New Year?
End. Snow Bunnies