Saturday, January 25, 2003

One.
Nyanta. So, what did you think of the movie?
Nimon. I thought the director’s efforts were a step down from his previous two films. I’m disappointed, really. I thought the director had a lot of potential to do great things.
Nyanta. It’s a light comedy. Didn’t you enjoy it?
Nimon. I thought the combination of the camera work and the comedy didn’t mix well together. It was like watching two different movies.
Nyanta. What if they were separate movies? Would you like them then?
Nimon. I would not because the characters were weak, thus weakening the tension of the plot. Actually, there was no tension.
Nyanta. Remind me never to watch a movie with you again.

Two.
Nyanta. How’s your dish?
Nimon. I’ve had better in another restaurant.
Nyanta. Really? Which one?
Nimon. Have you heard of Le Sans Souci?
Nyanta. No, where is it?
Nimon. Rome. The sauce does have the same sort of richness of Le Sans Souci, and the ratio of herbs is unfocused. The chef just threw herbs in the dish without any thought.
Nyanta. So you don’t like it?
Nimon. It’s just better when I had it in Rome.
Nyanta. Remind me never to go to a restaurant with you again.

Three.
Nyanta. So how was your date with Bamela?
Nimon. She is a nervous kisser. She was not sure how to handle her hands, and she was shifting back and forth.
Nyanta. You kissed her?
Nimon. I took her hand and drew her towards me and we kissed.
Nyanta. But you didn’t enjoy it?
Nimon. Her nervousness made the experience less enjoyable.
Nyanta. Remind me never to date you ever.
End. Deconstruction of Life