Wednesday, January 15, 2003

One.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Happy birthday, Kiti.
Kiti. Thank you, Daddy. What did you get me?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Open it.
Kiti. It’s a teddy bear! What’s this thing?
Mr. Thierry Caron. It’s a water bottle. The bear’s name is Mr. Buress.
Kiti. Oh, but the water bottle is outside the bear.
Mr. Thierry Caron. That’s why we have to perform a water bottle implant procedure. Then it’ll be just like that $51,000.00 teddy bear you wanted in that catalogue.
Kiti. Really? We’re going to perform the operation?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Yes. Are you ready? This is an extremely invasive procedure.
Kiti. I am.

Three.
Kiti. How long do we have to wait for Mr. Buress to get better?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Well, we had that unexpected accident, but I think we recovered from it very nicely.
Kiti. Mr. Buress is my first patient. I don’t want to lose my first patient.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Mr. Buress was in great health when I purchased him. He used to be a winger on a New Zealand rugby team and ran the Iron Man Triathlon in Hawaii twice only to place third and then second the following year.
Kiti. I bet he would have been first this year.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Probably, but he’s gone through a major operation, and he needs a lot of time to recover.
Kiti. I’ll take good care of him.
Mr. Thierry Caron. I know you will.
End. Water Bottle Implant Procedure - Recovery