Friday, January 03, 2003

Rudiger. Hey, Mami.
Mami. What are you doing?
Rudiger. Nothing? What do you mean?
Mami. What are you drinking?
Rudiger. Coffee?
Mami. You’re drinking coffee?
Rudiger. Yes?
Mami. What do you think you’re doing?
Rudiger. I’m going to throw the drink of the devil away as soon as possible?
Mami. That’s right. Here, have these.
Rudiger. Crackers?
Mami. It’ll cleanse your palate. After you have some crackers, you can drink this tea.
Rudiger. What is it?
Mami. It is Chinese quince tea.
Rudiger. But I’m not Chinese.
Mami. I’m not either, and don’t tell anyone.
Rudiger. I won’t.
Mami. Well?
Rudiger. It’s nice.
Mami. I have another secret to tell you.
Rudiger. What is it?
Mami. I’m in love with Gerhard.
Rudiger. You are? What does that mean?
Mami. What you mean?
Rudiger. What does it mean to be in love with Gerhard?
Mami. Be quiet. Here he comes now.
Gerhard. Hey guys, what’s up?
Rudiger. Hi, Gerhard.
Mami. Hi, Gerhard.
Rudiger. Gerhard?
Gerhard. Yes?
Rudiger. What does it mean to be in love you?
End. Reveal Amiss