Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Patrice. You!
Miyam. Me?
Patrice. You did this.
Miyam. No no, it wasn’t me.
Patrice. Yes, you. I’ve been watching you.
Miyam. You have? I need to stop changing by the window.
Patrice. I have to stop you.
Miyam. And I keep the window open when I shower. How embarrassing.
Patrice. Take that!
Miyam. Ow. Are you offended by my body? I mean to work out, but you know how boring it is. Up down up down.
Patrice. I don’t care about your body. It’s raining because of you.
Miyam. But I like the rain. It’s so sad and depressing. You can feel the heaviness inside your chest.
Patrice. You are a bad girl. You must be stopped.
Miyam. I have to go now. I would like to talk about the rain, but here. I have a card for you.
Patrice. A card?
Miyam. Here. It’s especially made for you. I made it, but I didn’t know who I would give it to, but now, I know. I’m sorry. I have to go.
*Miyam leaves.
Patrice. What is this?
End. Please Enjoy the Rain