Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Sten. Doesn’t that look like Karin? It’s not her, but doesn’t she look like her?
Finn. I guess so. I think she’s taller than Karin.
Sten. She even walks like her.
Finn. I actually bumped into Karin the other day.
Sten. Really? Where?
Finn. Where was it? Oh right. It was at the library. She was doing some research on lumber companies.
Sten. I really respect her. She’s really intelligent. I really enjoy having conversations with her.
Finn. Yeah. She seems easy to talk to. She was explaining the economics of lumber in such a way that I wanted to be in lumber.
Sten. She’s not married is she?
Finn. Not that I know of.
Sten. She’ll make a good wife.
Finn. I’m sure there are men in lumber that have given her nice pieces of oak.
Sten. What? Really?
Finn. I don’t know.
Sten. She would like a jazz vinyl record.
Finn. Really? She likes jazz?
Sten. Yeah, I remember how she explained a Thelonious Monk piece to me, and that you can only listen to jazz on a record player.
Finn. Sounds like a purist.
Sten. You don’t happen to have her number do you?
Finn. I think I do. It’s back at home though. Give me a call, and I’ll give it to you.
Sten. Thanks. It’s been a while since I last talked to her. I think it’ll be nice to talk to her again.
Finn. Yeah.
End. Sten Likes Karin