Thursday, October 03, 2002

Rasman. I have to stop traveling.
Lucio. Why is that?
Rasman. You know you fly too much when the same movie plays on all your flights.
Lucio. But can you really stop traveling? Settle down?
Rasman. I’d like to think I can try, but the thing is I don’t know when to stop.
Lucio. I think you’re avoiding the reality of life.
Rasman. I never said I wasn’t a coward.
Lucio. You should settle down.
Rasman. What does that mean? Settle down?
Lucio. You know, working for more than a year at a time, get married, have children, worry about them.
Rasman. Sounds great, can I make them mow the lawn too?
Lucio. Don’t you want to stop?
Rasman. I guess I do, but the question is where.
Lucio. Where do you want to stop?
Rasman. I’ll let you know when I get there.
Captain Enzo D’Alo. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I am Captain Enzo D’Alo. and thank you ... for flying Singapore Airlines on route from Inchon to ... San Francisco. First, we will be flying ... east, past the eastern coast of ... the Korean peninsula until we fly over the ... western coast of Japan when we will continue to fly past the ... eastern coast of Japan towards the Aleutian Islands when we will fly ... directly into San Francisco. We are currently flying at an altitude of ... 25,000 feet and as we use fuel, the belly of the plane will become ... lighter so we will be able to cruise at a comfortable altitude of 40,000 feet. I will leave you now, but I will return to you soon. Enjoy your flight and thank you for choosing Singapore Airlines.
Lucio. What movie are they showing?
Rasman. The Truman Show.
Lucio. I’ve seen that, it’s not so bad.
Rasman. It is after the fifth time. What happens when Jim Carey escapes? That’s what I want to know.
End. Flying Again