Friday, October 18, 2002

Moio. Hey, how are ya, Seiji?
Seiji. I’m doing good, Moio. It looks like a busy night tonight.
Moio. I wish every night was like this, you know what I mean? Let me take care of this customer, then I’ll take care of you.
Seiji. Sure, Moio. You take your time.
Moio. Here’s you’re pepperoni, extra large. You need anything else?
Customer. Nah, I’m good. Thanks a lot.
Moio. Sure sure, enjoy the pie.
Customer. Bye.
Moio. Okay now, what can I do for you, Seiji?
Seiji. Actually, I have a favor to ask of you.
Moio. Anything, name it.
Seiji. My son’s birthday is coming up next month. I was wondering if we could have the party here. In your pizzeria. Do you think that’s a possibility? You know how much Toshiro loves this place.
Moio. Hey guys, Seiji wants to have his son’s birthday party here. In the pizzeria. This is the best news I’ve heard all week. You know what I’m going to do?
Seiji. What’s that?
Moio. I’m going to bring your son back here and have him make his own pizza. He can put anything he wants on it. Doesn’t matter to me, he’s the birthday boy. So when’s the party going to be?
Seiji. Next month, on the seventeenth.
Moio. Hey people, just to let you know, the pizzeria’s gonna be closed the seventeenth, next month. I don’t want to hear about it. Adriano.
Adriano. Yeah?
Moio. You gotta make some signs saying we’re gonna be closed that day.
Adriano. You got it.
Seiji. There’s another favor I want to ask you, Moio.
Moio. Shoot.
Seiji. Can you make your cannolis for the party as well?
Moio. I’ll make my special Roman Cannoli, you wouldn’t believe how good it is.
End. Pizza Party