Monday, September 02, 2002

Francesca: I would like to go now.
Dom. Oh. Um, where do you want to go?
Francesca: It doesn’t matter, just out of here.
Dom. Ok, let’s go. Is there anywhere you want to go?
Francesca: I’m kind of hungry. Let’s get something to eat.
Dom. Well, there’s something to eat here. They’ve got ...
Francesca: I don’t care. I need to get out of here. That’s all.
Dom. Okay. I’ll get the car. Can you wait here?
Francesca: Can I come with you?
Dom. It raining though, and I don’t have an umbrella.
Francesca: It’s okay. I cannot stay here by myself.
Dom. Are you sure? It’s pouring. Listen to that. It’s like rocks are falling from the sky.
Francesca: I don’t care. Let’s just go.
Dom. Can you run in those heels?
Francesca: Yes. I had to run in these to catch a plane. The transfer only gave me five minutes so I had to literally sprint in these.
Dom. No problems?
Francesca: Nope.
Dom. So are you ready to run in the rain?
Francesca: Yes.