Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Colette. We should try that.
Graham. Try what?
Colette. See the couple over there?
Graham. The ones kissing?
Colette. Yes. I think we should kiss.
Graham. Do you want to kiss now?
Colette. I’m not sure. If we did, it’d be like we were competing with the other couple.
Graham. They’re really going at it.
Colette. It reminds me of a time when I had a boyfriend in high school. We would kiss for so long, that I would get all dizzy because I wouldn’t get enough oxygen.
Graham. We’ll we shouldn’t kiss then, cause I didn’t bring my oxygen tank or my sneakers. I’m not ready for a marathon.
Colette. What makes you think I would kiss you for that long?
Graham. I don’t know, for nostalgia’s sake?
Colette. If I were to kiss you, it would only be a peck.
Graham. That sounds sad, yet enjoyable.
Colette. Oh, they’re done.
Graham. The girl’s crying.
End. Sad Yet Enjoyable Kissing.