Friday, September 13, 2002

Thane. I’m not going to sleep.
Kamille. Why not?
Thane. I’m afraid you’ll do something bad to me.
Kamille. Me?
Thane. Yes you. You’re evil. You’ll do something like set my hair on fire to wake me up.
Kamille. Me?
Thane. Don’t play innocent with me. One time I wake up, and I find Jello down my boxers.
Kamille. How do you know it was me?
Thane. You even used sparkling water.
Kamille. Wasn’t it exciting?
Thane. I can’t believe you. I felt so violated.
Kamille. You shouldn’t be embarrassed.
Thane. I bet you took pictures too.
Kamille. No, that’s crazy. You actually think I would take pictures?
Thane. Actually, you would take the time to make charcoal sketches.
Kamille. Just go to sleep.
Thane. No.
Kamille. Are you just going to stay up all night?
Thane. If I need to, yes.
Kamille. Okay, I’ll go to sleep, and to can poke me all you want to make sure I am asleep so when I am, then you can go to sleep as well.
Thane. Wives aren’t supposed to do things like that.
Kamille. I’m sorry. The Jello was on sale, and I was in a weird mood. I’m calm now. I won’t do anything. I would only do that to the person I love.
Thane. So, the sparkling Jello down my boxers shows how much you love me?
Kamille. Yes.
End. Sleeping and Jello