Monday, September 16, 2002

Yann. Look at this pepper.
Paola. What about it?
Yann. It’s powdered.
Paola. Yeah, I’ve never seen it like that before.
Yann. I like it. It’s pepper as it should be. Do you want to try it?
Paola. I don’t know. I’m not really a fan of pepper. I can never taste it.
Yann. How about on your mashed potatoes?
Paola. Oh, okay.
Yann. Well?
Paola. I can taste the texture of the pepper, but I can’t really taste it.
Yann. Really? Let me put some more.
Paola. No, it’s okay.
Yann. Just a little?
Paola. It’s just pepper. Let’s just enjoy the dinner.
Yann. You’re not having a good time, are you?
Paola. I’m sorry, I’m just not having a good day. I don’t know what it is. All my energy left my body for the day.
Yann. I wish I could make you happier.
Paola. It’s okay. I’m sure that I’ll get out of this funk.
Yann. I could do a strip tease for you.
Paola. What?
Yann. I have lots of layers on, so it’ll be fun.
Paola. *Laughs* No, you don’t need to.
Yann. Come on. It’ll make you happy.
Paola. Here? In the restaurant?
Yann. Well, I wasn’t planning on doing a public showing, but if it’ll make you happy...
Paola. Are you serious?
Yann. Whoops, there goes a button...
Paola. Oh my ...
Yann. Bum ba, bum ba, bum ba.
Paola. *Laughs* Okay, okay. I’m feeling better, thank you.
Yann. But I haven’t even taken off my shirt or started to dance.
Paola. Let’s go on a drive after dinner.
Yann. Where do you want to go?
Paola. I’m not sure yet.
Yann. Sure.
End. Happy Stripping