Sunday, September 08, 2002

Ame. Where are you now?
Hector. I'm in friend's apartment.
Ame. Which one?
Hector. I'm at Marko's. I can't remember, have you met him?
Ame. He sounds familiar, where would I have met him?
Hector. Were you there when we went to the tracks?
Ame. He was the one wearing the straw hat?
Hector. Yup, that's the one.
Ame. So why are you calling me now, aren't you having fun with Marko?
Hector. Well, I'm a bit bored.
Ame. Isn't that kind of rude of you to call me to say your bored? Isn't your friend there?
Hector. Well, no. Actually he went out to go grocery shopping. He felt I was tired, so he left me here, so I'm calling you.
Ame. Oh, really? You're all alone in his apartment?
Hector. Yup.
Ame. Do you know where that straw hat is?
Hector. What do you mean?
Ame. You know, the one he was wearing. Do you know where it is?
Hector. Yeah, it's on the coat rack, why?
Ame. Can you steal it for me?
Hector. What?
Ame. Come on, will you do it?
Hector. I will steal his soap for you, but I will not steal his hat.
Ame. Ooh, what kind of soap does he have?
Hector. Hold on, let me go check ... he's got soft soap, but he also has this really nice smelling candle.
Ame. What does it smell like?
Hector. I don't know. Like flowers.
Ame. What color is it?
Hector. Light purple?
Ame. Ooh, can I have that?
Hector. Sure. I'll put it in my bag now.
Ame. I can't wait.
End. Candle No Straw Hat.