Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Yannick. What happened to your dress?
Maja. I’m just not having a good day, Yannick.
Yannick. Why? What happened?
Maja. I can’t think straight, you know?
Yannick. What do you mean?
Maja. I mean my thoughts feel like rocks clattering inside my head. I can’t get them out.
Yannick. Hey, relax. It’s going to be okay.
Maja. I can’t. I’m on edge. I can’t get rid of this feeling. I hate it.
Yannick. Is it because of your dress?
Maja. Huh?
Yannick. Your dress. It’s ripped.
Maja. No no, I did that. I ripped my dress. I’m so frustrated, Yannick. I don’t know what to do. Look at me, I’m sweating.
Yannick. Here, you need water. Let’s get some water for you. Do you want to sit down while I get you water?
Maja. I don’t know. That’s my problem. I already tried drinking water. It only makes it worse. I’m so thirsty. Nothing can help it.
Yannick. We should go to the doctor.
Maja. I’ve never had this feeling before. I feel so dry inside. It’s driving me crazy. I can barely control myself from tearing my clothes completely.
Yannick. I’m really concerned. Do you have a fever?
Maja. Don’t touch me!
End. Ripping Short Of
judsixtwentyfive