Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Eliska. What is that? A suitcase?
Suselle. I’m leaving, Eliska.
Eliska. Oh? Where are you going?
Suselle. Away. Just away.
Eliska. I don’t understand. Are you coming back?
Suselle. I don’t know. I just know that I need to get away from you. You bring out the worst in me. I become insecure, I start to hate myself, and I feel very violent.
Eliska. Because of me?
Suselle. Yes. I don’t think you’re doing it on purpose, and it may be because I’m crazy, but my personality changes whenever I’m around you. I should get away.
Eliska. What do I do to make you feel this way?
Suselle. Please. I don’t want to talk about it. I just wanted to let you know that I’m leaving so you wouldn’t be as confused.
Eliska. I’m still a little confused, but I’m really sorry that I make you feel this way. I had no idea.
Suselle. It’s like this heavy block on me. It’ll eventually break me down.
Eliska. Well, where will you stay?
Suselle. Tonight, with Marijke. I’ll be staying with different friends until I find another flat.
Eliska. Are you leaving now, then?
Suselle. Yes.
Eliska. Well, I’m sorry things had to end this way.
Suselle. I am too. I don’t want you to think I hate you. It’s really my mental state that I’m concerned with. We’ll probably get together again, watch a movie or something.
Eliska. I think I have that impression that you don’t hate me. I’m too confused to really grasp with what is going on. I’ll probably think about it tonight.
Suselle. Well, good bye then.
Eliska. Good bye. Good luck.
End. Unintentional Heavy
exothreeseven