Friday, November 29, 2002

Burny. You’re getting killed. I’ve never seen you get beat so bad.
Arturo. I know. He’s much better than me.
Burny. I hate to say it, but it’s humiliating.
Arturo. I’m sorry.
Burny. What do you have left?
Arturo. A grand.
Burny. Forget it man, just cash it in. We’re losers tonight. Come on, I’ll buy you a drink.
Arturo. You go get that drink. I’m staying.
Burny. Just like that? You’re going to drop that grand?
Arturo. I’m not dropping anything.
Burny. He’s whipping you. The guy owns everything that you are. Let’s just say it was an off night.
Arturo. No, he’s better.
Burny. Then what are you doing? He’s better, you admit it, let’s go.
Arturo. Let me finish this.
Burny. Why? I can’t let you self destruct like this.
Arturo. I’m not self destructing.
Burny. Then why? Why are you willing to lose a grand like that? You know you’re going to lose that grand ... you’re not going to lose that grand?
Arturo. Just go get that drink for me.
Burny. Sure.
End. Solution Ahead
judsixteentwentytwo