Friday, November 08, 2002

Roel. Koen, look.
Koen. What?
Roel. On the wall. Josephine and Lorenzo must have drawn on the walls.
Koen. We’re not allowed to draw on the walls at home.
Roel. I know. I guess we’re allowed to draw here though.
Koen. Really?
Roel. I think so. I mean, Josephine and Lorenzo drew here.
Koen. Do you think we can draw on the wall too?
Roel. Do you have a pen or something?
Koen. I have one in my bag.
Roel. Go get it.
Koen. Okay.
Roel. Here, give it to me.
Koen. I want to draw first.
Roel. Just give me the pen.
Koen. It’s my pen.
Roel. Do you know what you’re going to draw?
Koen. I don’t want to say.
Roel. Come on. I’m going to find out anyway when you draw it.
Koen. It’s a rabbit. What are you going to draw?
Roel. A tank. My tank’s going to shoot your rabbit.
Koen. I’ll draw a shield around my rabbit so your tank can’t hit it.
Roel. I’ll fire at your shield anyway. All the explosions I scribble will cover your rabbit.
Koen. That’s not fair.
Roel. Are you going to draw your rabbit?
Koen. No.
Roel. Why not?
Koen. Because you’re going to scribble over my rabbit.
Roel. Then give me the pen so I can draw my tank.
Koen. No. It’s my pen.
Roel. I’m going to hurt you.
Koen. I’ll tell Mommy.
Roel. Okay okay, draw your rabbit. My tank won’t attack you.
Koen. Promise?
Roel. I promise.
Koen. Okay.
End. Rabbit vs. Tank
exotwentyseventeen