Friday, November 22, 2002

Isa. Hey, when did you get back?
Tibor. A couple of hours ago.
Isa. How was the trip?
Tibor. Good.
Isa. I noticed the Subaru isn’t in the garage. Did something happen to it?
Tibor. You know, I tried to hit seventy miles per hour with that thing, but I could only go sixty eight.
Isa. It’s a beat up car.
Tibor. I did manage to pass two cars on the one lane to the beach.
Isa. Really?
Tibor. I had enough space the first time, but the second time I tried passing a car, another car was coming the opposite direction.
Isa. Did something happen to the car?
Tibor. How long have we had that Subaru?
Isa. Since eighty three.
Tibor. Remember when we went to Florida with that thing?
Isa. We went everywhere. It’s a good little car. Tibor?
Tibor. Yes?
Isa. Where’s the Subaru?
Tibor. I tried, but the Subaru couldn’t even reach seventy miles per hour.
End. After Time Spent