Monday, November 11, 2002

Petters. I can’t stand it anymore
Krumm. What’s the matter?
Petters. I can’t eat this food anymore.
Krumm. Why? What’s wrong with it?
Petters. Come on, Krumm. You’re telling me you like eating this?
Krumm. Well, no. But what are we supposed to do?
Petters. Do you know what I could go for?
Krumm. What?
Petters. A nice juicy hamburger with mac salad and fries on the side.
*Krumm hits Petters.
Petters. What was that for?
Krumm. You tourist. I never realized how much of a tourist you are.
Petters. Give me a break. I just want a hamburger.
Krumm. Then go get one you tourist. Go take a plane, run back to America and get your hamburger.
Petters. You’re telling me you don’t want a hamburger?
Krumm. Just eat your food.
Petters. You know you want a hamburger. You just can’t admit it. What are you trying to hide?
Krumm. Are you going to eat your food?
Petters. No. I’m sick of this.
Krumm. I’ll have it then. You just sit there and think about your hamburger.
Petters. I’m no tourist, Krumm.
Krumm. Yes you are.
Petters. Just because of the hamburger?
Krumm. Right now, do you want to leave? Right now?
Petters. Yeah, so? That doesn’t make me a tourist.
Krumm. Tourists come, see whatever, and go home. This is home for me, Petters. I’m not going back home.
Petters. You’re not going home?
Krumm. No. I’m staying.
Petters. What are you going to do here?
Krumm. I’m going to live here.
Petters. Here? Are you out of your mind?
Krumm. Yes I am.
End. Tourist
numelevenfour