Saturday, November 02, 2002

Koen. Where did you get that?
Roel. I bought it from Menno Benwald.
Koen. You don’t have any money.
Roel. Yes I do. I saved up from my route.
Koen. I’m going to tell Dad you got a knife.
Roel. You better not, or else.
Koen. Or else what?
Roel. Oh, Koen. Guess what? I just got a knife.
Koen. Stop pointing it at me.
Roel. I can do anything I want to do. This knife gives me the power to do anything to you.
Koen. Stop it. I’m going to tell Dad. He’ll take it away from you.
Roel. Don’t you want to play with it too?
Koen. You’ll let me play with it?
Roel. I don’t know. How can you play with it if you tell on me?
Koen. I won’t tell.
Roel. Do you want to see it?
Koen. Yes.
Roel. Here.
Koen. Ah! You cut me! I’m bleeding! Dad!
Roel. Shut up. Shut up. It was an accident. Look what you did. Now Dad’s going to take it away from us.
Dad. What’s going on in here?
Koen. I’m bleeding, Dad!
Dad. How did that happen?
Koen. We were playing and I cut myself against the bed frame.
End. Cut Pull
genthirtyseveneight