Saturday, March 08, 2003

Katrijn. Hugues? Hi. Good morning.
Hugues. Hello? Um, Good morning?
Katrijn. We met the other day. At Veronique’s apartment?
Hugues. Okay? I’m sorry, I’m afraid I don’t remember. I met a lot of people that night.
Katrijn. Yeah, I understand. Veronique introduced you to everyone.
Hugues. You know, I don’t remember anyone from that night. I just remember Veronique taking my arm and introducing me to this person and that person.
Katrijn. Have you talked to Veronique lately?
Hugues. You know? No, I haven’t. Not since the party.
Katrijn. She's still upset with you.
Hugues. What? Why?
Katrijn. You don’t remember?
Hugues. No, it’s weird. I wasn’t drinking, was I?
Katrijn. Your hair. What do you think happened to it?
Hugues. I was wondering what happened to it.
Katrijn. You used Veronique’s scissors to cut your hair in her living room.
Hugues. That’s how it happened?
Katrijn. You were screaming that you were sorry and didn’t want to meet any more people then went unconscious.
Hugues. Oh, who took me home?
Katrijn. I did.
Hugues. What’s you’re name?
Katrijn. Katrijn.
Hugues. Katrijn?
Katrijn. Yes.
Hugues. Thank you. It’s almost time for dinner. Would you like to get something to eat?
End. Stop Introducing Hugues