Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Aafke. Are you married?
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. No, I’m not even close to being married.
Aafke. Do you have a girlfriend?
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. Not that I know of.
Aafke. That’s too bad. That’s too bad that you don’t have a girlfriend.
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. I’m touched that you have so much concern over my ... how would you call it? My marital status?
Aafke. What’s that?
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. If I’m married or not. So, my marital status would be single.
Aafke. Don’t you want to be married?
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. Right now, I think I want a daughter more than I want a girlfriend. Does this make sense?
Aafke. I think so. I don’t know.
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. So, until my want to date a girl becomes greater than my want to have a daughter, then I think I should seriously consider dating. It would be weird to date a girl for the purpose of having a daughter, so I think that’s my reason for not dating right now.
Aafke. You’re so weird. Would you want a daughter like me?
Mr. Diamantair Temessy. Don’t you have class to go to?
End. In Between Classes