Friday, March 07, 2003

Jaak. There was a fight in the library.
Nolle. Really? What happened?
Jaak. I’m not sure. I got there late. You could hear one of the guy’s voice echoing down the halls. He’s yelling something about Faulkner.
Nolle. Faulkner made him violent? What about the other guy?
Jaak. I don’t know. I guess he was defending Faulkner.
Nolle. So it was about Faulkner?
Jaak. I guess so. It was kind of funny. I wanted to start a library brawl and start wailing on the guy next to me. It was a nice change of pace so see everybody up out from the tables, laughing and enjoying the spectacle.
Nolle. We should start a fight in the library too. I’ve always wanted to get kicked out of the library.
Jaak. Let’s go to a smaller one. I’m not ready to be banned by the library yet.
End. Library Violence