Saturday, March 22, 2003

Aleksandr. I’m going to build a brick oven in my backyard.
Oleg. Have you been going to the museum of history again?
Aleksandr. It amazes me that people from thousands of years ago baked their own bread in their own brick ovens.
Oleg. Why would you want to bake bread? Why do you have to make everything so difficult for yourself? Just go to the store.
Aleksandr. How did they get the temperature right? Was it the same temperature every time?
Oleg. So you’re going to build a brick oven in your backyard to bake bread?
Aleksandr. I was thinking of making my own pots out of clay too. I need an oven to heat the pots.
Oleg. Are you going to make your own clothes while you’re at it?
Aleksandr. How hard is it to grow cotton?
Oleg. You’re out of your mind.
Aleksandr. I won’t need to work anymore. I’ll live off of what I create with my own hands.
Oleg. You nut case. That is work.
End. Not Working