Friday, December 06, 2002

Urtes. Excuse me.
Neige. Yes?
Urtes. I have to ask you to leave.
Neige. Leave? I don’t understand.
Urtes. We would rather you leave the café.
Neige. Did I do something?
Urtes. No. You didn’t do anything.
Neige. Then why do I have to leave? Are you asking everybody to leave?
Urtes. No, just you.
Neige. You’re going to have to explain before you really have a good reason for me to leave?
Urtes. Your kind. We do not welcome your kind.
Neige. My kind? What did my kind do?
Urtes. Please, will you leave?
Neige. I’ll tell you the truth. I want to take you down by the neck and make you cry like a baby, but I’m not going to do that. I’m going to leave and feel sorry for you and your establishment. And look. I’m going to pay for my tea, just to surprise you. Just a suggestion. You should have signs on your door explaining who can or cannot come in. If you had a sign. I would have definitely not come in. Will you make a sign?
Urtes. ...
End. You Are Not Welcome Here