Sunday, December 01, 2002

Llama. Are you sure this is going to work?
Crocodile. We need to do this if it doesn’t work or not.
Camel. It’s not going to work. It’s a waste of time.
Ostrich. I don’t understand why we need to do this. What’s wrong with where we live now?
Crocodile. You’re all cowards. All of you.
Camel. Come on, Llama. We don’t need this.
Llama. I’m tired Camel. Let’s just do this. We have nothing to lose.
Crocodile. Exactly. We have nothing to lose. The gain truly outweighs the loss.
Camel. You’re an idiot Crocodile. I don’t understand why we all follow you. What is this? The Crocodile club? I’m sick of following you.
Crocodile. But we have to do this.
Camel. No. I’m not going to follow you anymore.
Llama. Camel. We need to do this. We have nowhere else to go.
Camel. I don’t care. I’m leaving. Are you coming with me, Llama?
Llama. I want to try Crocodile’s idea. What else are we going to do?
Crocodile. Go, Camel. You do whatever you want.
*Camel leaves.
Crocodile. Okay, Llama. Dial the number.
Ostrich. Why didn’t Camel ask me to go with him?
End. Last To Pick