Monday, December 16, 2002

Horst. Why are your bow and quivers out?
Igaal. The pigs are coming.
Horst. So soon?
Igaal. I saw Cerdo Rosado in the brush this afternoon.
Horst. Cerdo Rosado? Here? Does he know that we’re the only ones?
Igaal. I don’t know. I tried to strike the pig, but he saw me and dashed out of range. He was snorting, enjoying himself.
Horst. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pig as fast as Cerdo Rosado.
Igaal. I do not think I have either.
Horst. When do you think the pigs will come?
Igaal. Quiet.
Horst. What is it?
Igaal. Cerdo Rosado is here.
Horst. Again?
Cerdo Rosado. Hello? *snort snort* I have come back to determine *snort* if you two are the only ones here. *snort snort*
Igaal. Yes, Cerdo Rosado. It is true. Only Horst and I are here.
Cerdo Rosado. You are not the one who tried to mark me with a quiver. *snort snort* Where is he? *snort*
Igaal. He went to get help. We know you will be here with the others.
Cerdo Rosado. Where is your bow? *snort snort*
Igaal. I do not have it with me.
Cerdo Rosado. I’m afraid I will have to take advantage of this situation. *snort snort*
Igaal. Will you tell me one thing?
Cerdo Rosado. What is it? *snort*
Igaal. Have you returned only to make sure there were the two of us?
Cerdo Rosado. It is a situation that is too good. *snort snort* We will eat everything you have grown for the harvest. *snort*
Igaal. And you will eat me first? Will you charge me?
Cerdo Rosado. Unfortunately, *snort* yes. *snort snort*
*Cerdo Rosado charges*
Igaal. Horst, now.
End. Horst Reveals Himself