Friday, December 27, 2002

Licia. What are you going to do with all your stuff?
Ignacy. I don’t know. Give it away, I guess.
Licia. All your cookware too?
Ignacy. I can’t just bring it with me. I’m just going to bring my knives.
Licia. I can’t believe you’re going by boat.
Ignacy. Why?
Licia. A plane is so much faster.
Ignacy. I don’t think I should get there fast. I’ll get there, but it should be eventual.
Licia. Your extending your transition.
Ignacy. Yeah. Something like that. It’s like jumping off a cliff. I want the fall to last as long as possible so I can recall the things I’ve done.
Licia. You sound like you’re going to die.
Ignacy. I don’t have any idea what’s going to happen to me. Everything is black.
Licia. What happened to you, Ignacy? You’ve become different.
Ignacy. I just have nothing now.
Licia. Except for your knives.
Ignacy. Except for my knives.
End. Slices
Rutonetwentyone