Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Kiti. Daddy?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Yes, Honey?
Kiti. I know what I want for my birthday.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Oh really?
Kiti. Yes.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Are you going to tell me?
Kiti. It’s a teddy bear.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Is that all you want?
Kiti. Yes.
Mr. Thierry Caron. Now, do you want any teddy bear or is there a teddy bear you want?
Kiti. I want this one.
Mr. Thierry Caron. What’s this?
Kiti. It’s a catalog of teddy bears.
Mr. Thierry Caron. I see. So which one did you want?
Kiti. The one on the first page.
Mr. Thierry Caron. $51,520.00!?
Kiti. Can you get it for me, Daddy?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Do you know how much fifty one thousand dollars is?
Kiti. Is it a lot?
Mr. Thierry Caron. I could buy a really nice car with that kind of money.
Kiti. What kind of car?
Mr. Thierry Caron. Some European automobile that I could drive through the Autobahn as fast as I can late at night.
Kiti. But the teddy bear is also a hot water bottle to keep me warm.
Mr. Thierry Caron. You know what? A lot of German cars have heated seats to keep you warm too.
Kiti. The teddy bear is from Germany too. His head turns.
Mr. Thierry Caron. How would you like a nice German crafted automobile, Kiti?
End. German Crafted