Monday, December 30, 2002

Mireille. Let’s go to the library. *cough cough* I’ve got some books I need to return.
Gero. Are you okay there?
Mireille. Yeah, I’m a bit sick. *cough cough*
Gero. Did you want to stay at the library too?
Mireille. You know how it goes. I return books, *cough cough* and browse the stacks for a couple hours and borrow another set of books.
Gero. I know, but you’re coughing.
Mireille. Yeah, so?
Gero. For one, you’re going to disturb everyone in the library.
Mireille. What? Hold on. *cough cough* Are you serious?
Gero. And you’ll probably infect them as well.
Mireille. Are you going to come with me *cough* to the library or not?
Gero. I don’t know. I might get sick too.
Mireille. Why *cough* are we friends?
Gero. Because I saved your life.
Mireille. I need a better reason than that.
End. *cough cough*