Sunday, December 29, 2002

Karim. I now know that I lead a boring life.
Urs. Do you really?
Karim. I do.
Urs. Why?
Karim. I asked myself this question, “Karim, what would you like to do?” You know what I answered?
Urs. You asked yourself a question and you answered yourself?
Karim. I said, “I would like to go home and sleep please.”
Urs. You told yourself that you wanted to go home and sleep?
Karim. Yes.
Urs. Did you go home and sleep?
Karim. Yes, I did.
Urs. Now when you talk to yourself, do you talk to another you that you see or do you talk to your inner self?
Karim. What are you talking about?
Urs. I’m concerned about your mental health, Karim.
Karim. I’m mentally stable, Urs. Really.
Urs. Did you just tell yourself to say that?
Karim. No. Why?
Urs. Cause you hesitated, like you needed time to converse with yourself.
Karim. I’m fine, Urs. You’re the one that’s insane.
Urs. What are you telling yourself now?
Karim. I’m about to agree with myself to strangle you.
End. Boring Me