Sunday, June 15, 2003

Mariano. My order is great. It’s strange, but I really think this is the best bread I’ve ever had.
Maret. I know, but I feel bad for this restaurant. Look at this. This bread is amazing, the fowl is wonderful, even the dressing has a zing to it.
Mariano. I don’t get it. Why does it make you sad?
Maret. Cause you know that this restaurant’s not going to last very long. Every time we come here, it’s always empty. You just know it’s going to close soon.
Mariano. I guess so. It’s a shame. Restaurants can die, but the cooks don’t. Well, unless they do, but you know. If the restaurant closes, whoever makes this bread will simply go to another restaurant. We just need to know where that’ll be.
Maret. Hold on. Waiter?
Waiter. Did you want anything else?
Maret. Yes, can you tell me the name of the person who makes this bread?
Waiter. His name is Ugo.
End. Ugo Bakes the Bread