Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Maqui. I’ve been thinking about death lately.
Hicham. What about it?
Maqui. I guess I have a preference of dying. You know, the way I want to die.
Hicham. I don’t think I really care how I die. Well maybe, I don’t want to be tortured to death. I don't do well when someone else is controling my life.
Maqui. Yes, exactly. I don’t want a slow death. I want my death to be instantaneous and surprising. I really want to be shocked, and when it happens I’ll be thinking, this is how I’m going to die. If all goes well, I'll be able to enjoy it. I just hope that I don’t end up in a bed surrounded by friends and family waiting for me to die. A car accident would be better.
Hicham. I wonder if I’ll be in some sort of accident, too.
Maqui. You never know, and I guess that's the interesting part.
Hicham. I don’t know. I’m afraid I’ll have a slow and painful death. I'm not looking forward to that.
Maqui. Just know it’ll be over soon.
End. Instantaneous and Surprising