Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Thieu. I hate helping people.
Liesel. You hate helping people?
Thieu. Yeah, I do.
Liesel. What happened?
Thieu. It’s weird, but ...
*The refridgerator door opens
Thieu. That’s weird.
Liesel. Excuse me.
*Liesel walks to the refriderator, shifts some objects, and closes the door.
Liesel. So you hate helping people?
Thieu. Does your refridgerator always do that?
Liesel. I don’t think so. Maybe there was something in the way of the door when I last closed it.
Thieu. Yeah, well anyway, what I talking about?
Liesel. You hate helping people.
Thieu. Yeah, right. Okay. So, when I help people, and I mean I help them move something, or teach a kid how to multiply, they are so grateful that they treat me like a saint.
Liesel. This is something you don’t like?
Thieu. I’m teaching a kid how to multiply three times Liesel. Anyone can do that.
*The refridgerator door opens.
Liesel. Excuse me.
*Liesel walks to the refridgerator and inspects the hinges of the door.
Thieu. I think there’s something wrong with your door.
Liesel. Yeah, maybe.
Thieu. It’s like your refridgerator lost it’s suction.
Liesel. Is that what you call it? Suction?
Thieu. I really don’t know.
Liesel. I guess you don’t know how to fix the door.
Thieu. There’s tape.
Liesel. Did you want anything to drink?
End. Helping with the Refridgerator Door