Saturday, February 08, 2003

Leonid. Nalin. What are you doing?
Nalin. How many years have we been doing this, Leonid?
Leonid. Don’t move. You’re going to trigger the alarm.
Nalin. Remember how we first started? How you got the plans to that Utica bank security system? You concentrated on the circuitry until you found the backdoor.
Leonid. What are you doing? They’re going to know we’re here.
Nalin. I haven’t triggered the alarm yet.
Leonid. But if you make any more movements, you will.
Nalin. I won’t move until you’re clear. Just radio me.
Leonid. What are you doing? Do you want to get caught?
Nalin. It’s about time they knew who at least one of us was, don’t you think?
Leonid. No, no. We still have time to get out after the alarm is triggered. We just can’t take everything.
Nalin. I’m staying, Leonid.
Leonid. Don’t do this to me.
Nalin. I’m tired, Leonid. You go ahead. I’m going to stay. Just radio me when you’re clear.
End. Waiting Until Clear