Saturday, November 01, 2003

Remigius. Hey.
Semyon. Hey, how are you?
Remigius. Good. Have the other’s shown up?
Semyon. Nope. Just us so far.
Remigius. It’s been a while. When was the last time?
Semyon. Last year, I think.
Remigius. Has it been that long?
Semyon. I barely see the others much either.
Remigius. Really?
Semyon. We’re living separate and different lives. I wouldn’t call it a bad thing. I feel we’re all heading for something good.
Remigius. We used to do every stinking thing together.
Semyon. It’s good that you come to visit time to time.
Remigius. I get out here every chance I get. Call it an escape from my own world.
Semyon. It’s interesting. The only times Tarek, Naum, and I meet up now is when you come.
Remigius. Really?
Semyon. I’m thinking of leaving the city as well.
Remigius. When? Where?
Semyon. In the next couple of months. Somewhere on the West coast.
Remigius. So this might be the last time with everyone for a while.
Semyon. Probably.
Remigius. Where are they?
End. Waiting for Tarek and Naum