Saturday, November 22, 2003

Yefim. I love your lips.
Sanja. Are you flirting with me again?
Yefim. Your lips are full, meaningful.
Sanja. How sad it would be to have meaningless lips. It’s one less thing I have to worry about.
Yefim. I think I know why I love your lips so much.
Sanja. Really, there’s no need to tell me. You could write a poem, and then send it to a nice girl.
Yefim. Your lips continue past where they should end. They humble me. I do not deserve to kiss lips so soft and giving.
Sanja. You have quite the imagination. You must have been thinking about it for some time now.
Yefim. Please. I must kiss you.
Sanja. When did you become so desperate? I don’t kiss desperate men. It puts wrong ideas into their heads.
Yefim. If you won’t kiss me, I will have to force myself on you.
Sanja. Couldn’t we shake hands?
End. Having Fun Not Kissing