Thursday, November 20, 2003

Levan. What’s that?
Chaabia. I got the pictures of my dog developed.
Levan. Can I have a look at them?
Chaabia. Sure.
Levan. Very cute.
Chaabia. They remind me of photos that people put on posters when their dogs go missing.
Levan. Your dog’s not missing, is it?
Chaabia. No, but when Rousseau finds a way out and goes missing, then I’ll have to make a poster myself.
Levan. Do you really think Rousseau would do that?
Chaabia. I kind of feel Rousseau’s restless. I take him out on walks, but he needs something more. I took him out to the park the other day, and decided to let him loose and let him do whatever he wanted. He just flew. It took me two hours to find him.
Levan. Sounds like a teenaged son.
Chaabia. I think I’ll use this picture when I lose Rousseau.
Levan. It’s nice.
End. Preparation for the Eventual