Sunday, July 06, 2003

Neffa. Your watch stopped working.
Aniko. Yeah, I know. I’m wearing it to remind myself to change the batteries, but it’s confusing at times. I have to remind myself that my watch is wrong.
Neffa. How do you tell the time, then?
Aniko. I just ask someone or look around for a clock.
Neffa. I don’t know if I could do that. I don’t think I could ask someone the time. One time, some guy was looking at my watch, but he did it in an obvious manner. He bent down and tilted his head to look at the time. I don’t know why he didn’t just ask.
Aniko. Maybe he was like you and didn’t want to ask.
Neffa. I wonder what will happen when my watch battery dies. I think I would become all dramatic and act as if it was the end of the world.
Aniko. Give me a call. I’ll save your world for you.
End. Time Not Known