Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Karad. Could you stop doing that please?
Ilona. Stop what?
Karad. Stop pretending to yawn. You’re making me yawn.
Ilona. But it’s the only way I can control you.
Karad. The only way you can control me is to make me yawn?
Ilona. I’ve been trying for months now, but I get nothing out of you. Every command I give you simply brushes by, but I’ve found your weakness. My ability to control your yawning is the key.
Karad. I’ve been saving this for a special occasion. *takes out a card from his pocket and reads* Ilona, we’re just very different people. We’re going in different directions in our lives. I don’t think we should see each other anymore, but we can still be friends.
Ilona. It’s too late. See? *yawns*
Karad. *yawns* What are you doing?
Ilona. The reason why you yawn is because you’re empathetic.
Karad. What does that mean?
Ilona. Unconsciously, you believe that I’m tired so your reaction is to be tired as well, but it doesn’t stop there. *takes out a knife*
Karad. What does stabbing me have to do with yawning?
Ilona. I’m not going to stab you. *takes the knife to her hand and draws blood*
Karad. *Karad winces in pain* What are you doing?
Ilona. Did you notice your reaction? You winced. You unconsciously felt my pain. Do you understand now?
Karad. So is that why my stomach tenses up when I see objects in free fall?
Ilona. Yes. You see something falling and your body reacts as if your body if falling. *starts to cry*
Karad. No, you’re not sad.
Ilona. You can’t fight it. You feel sad don’t you?
Karad. Will you at least give me a hug?
End. Sense of Yawn