Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Zhanna. What are we doing here?
Regimantas. Sometimes, I like coming here to listen to the Japanese customers speak Japanese.
Zhanna. That’s why we’re here?
Regimantas. I’m also having my vivid dreams again.
Zhanna. What did you dream?
Regimantas. I met this girl, and we were having a great time with each other. We walked up and down the streets, talking, I felt like my true self with her.
Zhanna. Sounds nice.
Regimantas. We ended up at a cross walk where we said good bye. Then she crossed the street to get on a bus at a bus stop. I woke up shortly after and realized that I was speaking to her in Japanese.
Zhanna. So that’s why we’re here? Because of your dream?
Regimantas. I just wondered if I would be able to understand the Japanese spoken here.
Zhanna. Well, do you?
Regimantas. No, not really.
End. Wagarimasen