Friday, September 12, 2003

Ignacio. Hi.
Chanelle. Hi.
Ignacio. Just earlier, I waved to you.
Chanelle. Yes?
Ignacio. This didn’t bother you?
Chanelle. No, not really. Alyona introduced us earlier. I don’t see any problem in waving hello.
Ignacio. I have to admit, it felt a little uncomfortable. Waving to you that is. I mean, we barely talked. Should I be waving to with the familiarity of a friend?
Chanelle. I’m sorry. Did you want to take it back?
Ignacio. Take what back?
Chanelle. Your wave?
Ignacio. I can do that?
Chanelle. I don’t know. Maybe not.
Ignacio. I don’t know why this is bothering me, but I feel this needs to be resolved. I think I want to be able to wave to you and feel comfortable about it.
Chanelle. I think I understand.
Ignacio. Actually, it goes beyond waving to you. I find you very interesting. I need to know why. What are you doing afterwards?
Chanelle. Nothing really.
Ignacio. Do you think you can help me with this?
Chanelle. I’d like to try.
End. Date to Resolve