Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Walmart Employee: Hello…
Customer: Will you look at this?
Walmart Employee: Um, what? The Coke can?
Customer: Look at it.
Walmart Employee: Yes, sir. Um, what am I looking at exactly?
Customer: This can of Coke is wrong.
Walmart Employee: Oh, would you like to return it, then? Customer Service is right …
Customer: No, no. I’m not going to return it. It’s mine. I paid for it. This Coke. This precious can of Cocacola will grant me three wishes, but I have to choose carefully. The Genie will try to twist my words and ruin my wishes, but I’m smarter than that. I’m going to wish right.
Walmart Employee: Genie?
Customer: You know why I’m telling you this? This secret? It’s cause I can tell, you’re a truthful good man. Aren’t you?
Walmart Employee: Um, yes?
Customer: I knew it. So, I want you to take this can of Coke and make the first wish.
Walmart Employee: No, I couldn’t.
Customer: No, please. It’ll show the Genie that I’m a unselfish person, and he’ll then want to grant my wishes the right way. You see, you have to impress the Genie. So, go ahead. Make a wish. Do you know what you want to wish for?
Walmart Employee: Actually yes.
Customer: Wonderful, go ahead and wish it.
Walmart Employee: Do I have to rub the can?
Customer: Yes, you do. See, you already know what to do. Make that wish. The Genie is waiting.
Walmart Employee: I wish, oh Coke can Genie, that this man would find his long road back to reality.
Customer: Thank you.