Thursday, August 10, 2006

Matej. I've decided to take the car on its last trip.
Amit. Your car? Where are you taking it?
Matej. I'm going to make my way towards Colorado. Maybe rent a kayak and find the center of one of them still lakes.
Amit. I don't think you'll make it. That car's going to fall apart before you get there.
Matej. That's a possibility, but if the car falls apart, I'll call it the end and depending on where I am, I'll continue to Colorado on a bus or go back home.
Amit. You love your car don't you?
Matej. It's the only one I've had.
Amit. It's about time. You've had that car for too long.
Matej. It's served me well. You know the saying.
Amit. I bet you it won't last for two states.
Matej. Three if I'm lucky.
Amit. I've never been to Colorado. Can I come with you?
Matej. No.
End. Without Amit