Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Gia. What’s with your fingers?
Marwan. Oh, yeah. I had to be fingerprinted today for work.
Gia. Really? Can’t sneak into the boss’s closet of toys and cookies anymore?
Marwan. You know, when the guy was fingerprinting me, I couldn’t relax.
Gia. Feel like you did something wrong?
Marwan. I guess I was trying too hard helping him fingerprint me. He kept on telling me to relax and let him do the prints. I couldn’t help rolling my fingers with him. I really had to concentrate to relax.
Gia. Did you actually relax?
Marwan. I ended up concentrating on a screen saver of a three dimensional bouncing ball on the computer next to me, but you’re right. I think on some sort of subconscious level, I did feel like I did something wrong and that they would find out.
Gia. But what did you do wrong?
Marwan. I don’t know, but now they’re going to find out.
End. Printing Tells All