Thursday, August 14, 2003

Tomer. I kissed Yasmina the other day.
Alida. Really? What was it like?
Tomer. You know how I hate kissing in public?
Alida. Yes. Did you kiss at a food court?
Tomer. That would be funny wouldn’t it? But no, we kissed when were crossing a street. I was being real gentlemanlike, you know? I asked her if it was okay to kiss her on the cheek, and she said sure, but when I kissed her on the cheek, she turned her face to me. We found ourselves kissing rather deeply right there at the street corner. Genetic material was being exchanged.
Alida. Was anyone there?
Tomer. No, but there were cars driving by. I could feel their headlights on the both of us, but it didn’t bother me. It was memorable for all of us, drivers and all.
Alida. You must really like her.
Tomer. Yeah, you could say that.
End. Drivers and All