Friday, July 28, 2006

Florent. Micaela?
Micaela. Hey, what are you doing here?
Florent. I'm just returning some books at the library.
Micaela. Anything interesting?
Florent. Not really actually.
Micaela. Bad batch?
Florent. You could say that. So what happened to your finger? Did the kitten bite it?
Micaela. Oh yeah. Look at this.
Florent. What happened?
Micaela. I guess Kitty doesn't like to be put in a laundry basket.
Florent. Might bring back memories of cages from the past.
Micaela. I noticed something about her jaw though. Take a look at it.
Florent. It's a little off, isn't it?
Micaela. I think she's been abused before I got her. Kitty’s definitely has a distrust on me. She doesn’t like to be pet. This is the first time she drew blood.
Florent. It'll take some time, but I'm sure she’ll learn to trust you. What about strangers? Does she distrust strangers as well?
Micaela. Try petting her.
End. Kitty bites Florent